IR & Human Resources / by Feosa_Admin
Industrial Relations Definition:
Employer-employee relationships that are covered specifically under collective bargaining and industrial relation laws.
Human Resources Definition:
The process of hiring and developing employees so that they become more valuable to the organization.
Human Resource Management includes; conducting job analyses, planning personnel needs, recruiting the right people for the job, orienting and training, managing wages and salaries, providing benefits and incentives, evaluating performance, resolving disputes, and communicating with all employees at all levels. Examples of core qualities of HR management are extensive knowledge of the industry, leadership, and effective negotiation skills.
FEOSA’s officials specialise in all labour related matters; protecting your interests as business owner or employer.
How does it work? To become a member just click here, complete your details and we will contact for a quotation specific to your needs. By becoming a member you have our HR/IR Officials on call ready to assist you over the phone, e-mail or at your premises.
With us you can expect:
- 24 Hour advisory service, including correspondence with third parties.
- Drafting of employment and employment-related contracts and agreements.
- Drafting of disciplinary codes and grievance procedures.
- Collective bargaining, including representation at Bargaining Council level.
- CCMA representation and Bargaining Council representation at conciliation and arbitration.
- Assistance on shop-floor level with wage negotiations, safety and employment equity.
- Assistance with rationalisation and transformation processes.
- Assistance with the development and implementation of affirmative action strategies and plans.
- Regular workshops to empower employers to exercise and maintain sound people practices and relationships.
- Settlement Cover